Spring is here in North Carolina, and many businesses are turning on the A/C because of it. Now is a great time to consider changing an outdated commercial HVAC system. Here are few good reasons why it is a solid choice.
- Greener – Depending on where you live, green movement may be something you are facing or perhaps are trying to follow. Regardless, green and energy-efficient go hand-in-hand. Replacing old units with Energy Star models can be a real difference in your utility bill, employee and customer satisfaction.
- Money saver – If you are small business, this means that every dollar has to be saved, carefully spent and monitored. Cleaning up a HVAC system and allowing for newer models can save significant money over a period of time. This could even be the difference between being in the black or the red – something all small businesses understand well.
- Reliability – Machines eventually break down. This is a fact. Newer models are built better and with more modern technology, so the chances of anything happening are smaller in the first few years of service. The units also last longer, so this can be a real help with saving money like mentioned in the second reason.
- Productivity – Imagine trying to work in a hot office environment or food service industry where the A/C does not work properly. This will yield angry customers and employees in short order.
- Tax break – Improvements like HVAC repair and replacements are hefty tax breaks and write offs. You may be able to write off lots more as well, but consult your accountant to see what you can and cannot write off.
Customers and employees alike appreciate a cool environment when it is hot. Keeping both happy means a better company and productivity. Call us today. We want to get your commercial HVAC system to top performance.